1. The circuit has a pulse charging capability (voltage measurements provide constantly varying voltage output such as 14.53- 15.6 – 16.45-17.56).
2. The environment is provided with a quick charge (equalize) switch and is charging fast (I put a jumper on the gate switch).
3. Range If the adust switch is off (I put a jumper in place of the switch) 12-24 votta extends the charging period or provides 6v charging.
The 4th floor is charging (no dump). Floating charge briefly keeps current flowing in low current constantly long charging. WARNING CONTINUOUS CHARGING IN LOW CURRENT WANT TO DRAW CAUTION.
5. I charge lead acid and dry battery and charge them. The site also mentions that gel can be charged at the site where the environment is located.
1. TLC72 and TLC72 can be used instead of TLC2272.
IRF 9540 can be used instead of IRF9Z34N.
4.Tranzorb is a friend varistor. Its task is to prevent overvoltage from developing.
Other supplies are readily available on the market.
PRINCIPLES OF WORKING THE TRANSLATION
I give an example for 12 volts.
Connect with an 18-volt power supply. None of the jumpers will be short-circuited. Connect the outgoing current. Set the maximum current with 14.4 volts (with 14.4 volts on Lead Acid) to be 14.4 volts with the trimpot. Friends NTC can not find the 3k3 resistor instead of this one, this NTC’s task is to completely cut the charge when the battery is overheated, connect the ntcyi parallel to the yada 10k, and paste it on the front face of the battery.
The red led was flashing like a flash when the voltage went up to 14.4 volts. It started to weakly start flashing. It started to burn weakly. it works.
Circuit schematic and proteus ater PCB drawing;
The TLC2272 and TLC2274 are dual and quadruple operational amplifiers from Texas Instruments. Both devices exhibit rail-to-rail output performance for increased dynamic range in single- or split-supply applications. The TLC227x family offers 2 MHz of bandwidth and 3 V/μs of slew rate for higher-speed applications. These devices offer comparable AC performance while having better noise, input offset voltage, and power dissipation than existing CMOS operational amplifiers. The TLC227x has a noise, voltage of 9 nV/√Hz, two times lower than competitive solutions.