How to Draw Circuit Schematic Diagram
ESP32 Core Board V2 / ESP32 DevKitC Schematic Circuit Diagram
Small and convenient development board with ESP-WROOM-32 module installed, break out pin headers, and minimum additional components. Includes USB to the serial programming interface, which also provides a power supply for the board. Has press buttons to reset the board and put it in upload mode.
ESP32 DevKitC is a low-footprint, minimal system development board that is powered by our latest ESP-WROOM-32 module and can be easily adjusted to a breadboard.
ESP32 is a series of low-cost, low-power systems on a chip microcontroller with integrated Wi-Fi and dual-mode Bluetooth. ESP32 can perform as a complete standalone system or as a slave device to a host MCU, reducing communication stack overhead on the main application processor. ESP32 can interface with other systems to provide Wi-Fi and Bluetooth functionality through its SPI / SDIO or I2C / UART interfaces.
Specifications of ESP32
- The ESP32 is dual-core, which means it has 2 processors.
- It has Wi-Fi and Bluetooth built-in.
- It runs 32-bit programs.
- The clock frequency can go up to 240MHz and it has 512 kB RAM.
- This particular board has 30 or 36 pins, 15 in each row.
- It also has a wide variety of peripherals available, like capacitive touch, ADCs, DACs, UART, SPI, I2C, and much more.
- It comes with a built-in hall effect sensor and a built-in temperature sensor.