PWM MUSHROOM MOTOR CONTROL: One commonly employed technique for controlling DC motors with a microcontroller is Pulse Width Modulation (PWM). In this method, the motor’s speed is determined by the modulation of voltage. An increase in voltage results in a faster rotation of the electric motor.
Motor drive circuits, constructed using the TL494 PWM control integrated circuit, incorporate low-current P-channel, N-channel, and NP-channel MOSFETs to create various circuits. Schematic diagrams are crafted without the use of MOSFETs.
A PWM (pulse-width modulation) in many packages pulsed in a car, which is not a car full Compare power, but just. Blinking visible is that would are are are are are are For example, at 300-hertz solenoid valves or motors or even 20 kilos Hertz and more for other applications. Crucial for the clock. Set up an application.
Pulse-width modulation with TL494 The TL494 is an extremely comfortable pulse-width modulation. An IC with many features, and there are many other features such as the 10-to-20-fold cost.
– Power supply range: 12V to 30V
– Current usage: maximum at 20A
– Current output: Maximum at 20A
– Standby current: 20mA
– Motor controller: 0 to 100%
– Cut off working when lower battery voltage: As setting at 11.5V for 12V and 23V for 24V battery.
– Adjusting pulse frequency: about 100Hz to 1.1 Khz(129 Hz to 1.28 kHz in this project)
– Soft start: between 0 to 100% in a range lower than 1 second
Pulse rising-edge and falling-edge at the gate of MOSFET: 1.5uS and 1.6uS
-VR4: Low voltage output protection
-VR3-adjust the pulse frequency output
-VR2-sub speed controller
Parts will you need
- IC1: TL494, Pulse width modulation(PWM)
- REG1: LM2940CT-12, Regulator
- Q1, Q2: IRF1405, N-channel MOSFET
- Q3: BC327, 45V 800mA PNP Transistor
- Q4: 2N5484, N-Channel FET
- D1: MBR20100CT, High-frequency Diode
- D2-D6: 1N4148, 75V 0.15A Diodes
- ZD1,ZD2: 1N4744, Zener Diode
- Desktop PCs
- Microwave Ovens
- Power Supplies: AC/DC, Isolated, With or Without PFC
- Server PSUs
- Solar Micro-Inverters
- Washing Machines: Low-End and High-End
- Power: Telecom/Server AC/DC Supplies:
- Dual Controller: Analog
- Smoke Detectors
- Solar Power Inverters