- Jammer Circuits:
- FM Radio Jammer Circuit Diagram:
- FM Jammer Circuit Explanation:
- Applications of Jammer Circuits:
When we were utilising analogue signals for communication FM Radio Jammer was relatively simple by just providing high frequency noise signals, however today’s trend has entirely altered, and we now use digital devices instead of analogue equipment. Because high-frequency signals are incapable of blocking those signals from reaching the devices, we must employ very high frequency signals to prevent the actual signals from reaching the devices, which necessitates the usage of jammers.
Although the jammer circuit emits a high-frequency signal that prevents the receiver of the particular system from receiving the signal, the user of the system believes that the circuit is not working properly. This form of high-frequency signal creation via a jammer is referred to as noise, and the circuit is referred to as a jammer since it mixes the main signal with the noise signal.
FM Radio Jammer Circuit Diagram:
FM Jammer Circuit Explanation:
- The tank circuit, which will produce the high frequency signal, will be made up of the variable capacitor C1 and L1. Because the capacitor C1 is changeable, we may produce different frequencies by modifying the variable capacitor. When the Q1 is turned on, the tank circuit begins to operate and generates a VHF (very high frequency) signal, which jams or creates noise in the original signal, preventing the receiver from receiving it. Even if information is received, the receiver circuit will not be able to use it.
- The resistors R1 and R2 will act as the biasing circuit and R3 is used for limiting the emitter current in the circuit.
- This type of circuit is banned in many countries. Use it by your own risk.
- Capacitor C1 value should be changed for every station for getting the different frequency.
- Different frequencies can be achieved by changing the values of capacitor and inductor. The formula is F= 1/ (2*pi*sqrt (L*C)).
Applications of Jammer Circuits:
Normally jammers are used in government offices in some countries, but jammers are mainly used by military, navy, air force and entire defense systems. People will not use jammers everywhere, but they use in selected places and highly confidential meetings, gathering etc.